This protects the gardens amazing plant collection and supports the enjoyment of all our visitors.
Our beautiful and peaceful gardens can provide a special venue for small, low impact events.
We carefully consider applications for events which:
- are in tune with a natural setting and can be held outside
- leave no imprint on our high quality landscape and important plant collections
- can be held while other visitors enjoy the peacefulness of the gardens.
Outdoor events which can be booked are:
- weddings, commitment ceremonies and name giving ceremonies
Events that don't require a booking
- special occasion photographs
- group picnics and family gatherings which respect the gardens with a low key approach such as picnics (without furniture) are welcome and don't require a booking unless you want to reserve a lawn. Children's parties can be booked at the nearby Carousel or you may like to use the Playspace (doesn't require a booking).
If you are considering organising a public event in the Geelong Botanic Gardens you should:
- view our events information
- download all relevant forms
- submit your application.
Need to know more...
For further information please contact us.