Future growth areas - when can I subdivide my land?

Residential subdivision can’t occur until the land has been rezoned to Urban Growth Zone and a precinct structure plan (PSP) has been approved for the area to allow for subdivision to occur in an orderly manner and in accordance with a master plan for the area.

Page last updated: Friday, 29 May 2020