There are plenty of places to find good advice about improving the energy efficiency of your building.
Here is a list of some of the ones we've come across:
10 resources that matter
- Ask the right questions!
If you're struggling with where to start, have a look at the Energy Pulse Check in this resource!
- Environmental Upgrade Finance
Council now offers Environmental Upgrade Finance to assist Greater Geelong business save money and improve their environmental performance.
- The People's Solar
A model used for crowd-funding small-scale community solar power through the buying power of larger organisations.
- The Black Shed Project
A one stop shop for commercial buildings and householders looking for energy efficient products.
- Better Commercial Buildings and Resource Efficiency Grants
Sustainability Victoria provides support and funding to identify and implement energy and material efficiency improvements.
- Managing Business Energy Costs
Ten actions Victorian businesses and industry can take to assist them to understand and manage their energy costs. Provided by the Department for Environment, Land, Water and Planning.
- Victorian Energy Upgrades program
A Department for Environment, Land, Water and Planning program, which helps businesses and households cut power bills and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, by providing access to discounted energy-efficient products and services.
- Energy Efficiency Council is the peak body for energy efficiency, cogeneration and demand management in Australia. It is a not-for-profit membership association
- Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC)
This organisation provides financing solutions for renewable energy, low-emission technology and energy efficiency.
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency funds innovation and shares knowledge, accelerating Australia's shift to a renewable energy future.
Is this information helpful?
Page last updated: Friday, 8 November 2019