There are plenty of places to find good advice about improving the energy efficiency of your building. Here is a list of some of the ones we've come across:
10 resources that matter:
- Ask the right questions! If you're struggling with where to start, have a look at the Energy Pulse Check in this resource!
- Environmental Upgrade Finance
Council now offers Environmental Upgrade Finance to assist Greater Geelong business save money and improve their environmental performance.
- The People's Solar
A model used for crowd-funding small-scale community solar power through the buying power of larger organisations.
- The Black Shed Project
A one stop shop for commercial buildings and householders looking for energy efficient products.
- Better Commercial Buildings and Resource Efficiency Grants
Sustainability Victoria provides support and funding to identify and implement energy and material efficiency improvements.
- Boosting Productivity Program Sustainability Victoria also assists businesses to reduce costs and boost productivity by improving their energy and materials efficiency, and reusing or avoid waste
- Victorian Energy Upgrades program a Department for Environment, Land, Water and Planning program, which helps businesses and households cut power bills and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, by providing access to discounted energy-efficient products and services.
- Energy Efficiency Council is the peak body for energy efficiency, cogeneration and demand management in Australia. It is a not-for-profit membership association
- Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC). This organisation provides financing solutions for renewable energy, low-emission technology and energy efficiency.
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency funds innovation and shares knowledge, accelerating Australia's shift to a renewable energy future.
Is this information helpful?
Page last updated: Thursday, 13 December 2018