There are several options available to you to pay your footpath trading permit renewal.
Your renewal should always be paid by 31 December each year to avoid late fees.
Payment of the full amount is required.
You can make a payment online using Visa or MasterCard only.
Pay a renewal
All payments made by credit and debit cards will incur a 0.59 percent charge to enable Council to recover the cost of merchant fees charged by financial institutions.
What will you need
You will require a copy of your Renewal Notice.
Please find your Permit Number (enter numbers only) and Payment Reference which are located on the Notice.
- You will find step by step instructions as you go through the payment process
- Fields marked with a * require information to be provided
- At the end you will be given a payment reference number
- Receipts for online payments are not available, however you can either print the final screen or note down the details for future reference
- Close the browser window when you are finished
- When using the service we recommend that you use the navigation buttons provided within the screens
- Use of the 'enter' key in some screens may have unexpected results.
You can contact our Customer Contact Centre during business hours and we will process your credit card payment (Mastercard and Visa only) and give you with a receipt number for your reference.
Visit any of our Customer Service Centres using cash, cheque, postal order, credit card or EFTPOS.