Notification of a Mobile Food Premises - Community Groups

This form should be used by community groups who are selling Class 4 food from a mobile food vehicle such as a cart or trailer.

If your group is selling Class 4 food from a stall or marquee please refer to our page on temporary and portable food registration for community groups.

If you are a business the requirements are different.

Alternatively, you can notify through the State wide data base - Streatrader.

Page last updated: Thursday, 1 October 2020