Notification of a Mobile Food Premises

This form should be used by a business who is selling Class 4 food from a mobile food premises such as a vehicle, cart or trailer. 

If your business is selling Class 4 food from a stall or marquee you will need to complete a different form - Notification of temporary food premises.

If you are a community group you will need different information.

Alternatively, you can notify through the State wide data base - Streatrader.

Page last updated: Monday, 15 July 2019