Application to register temporary food premises

This application form is only used if you are a business or commercial food vendor based in the City of Greater Geelong and intend to operating from a temporary or portable site, such as a tent, stall or marquee solely within the Council municipality.

If you are a charity, community or not for profit group operating along the same lines as above, you will need to use a different temporary food application form.

If you are selling Class 4 food you only need to notify us.

If you are trading outside the City of Greater Geelong boundaries you may have to register your details on the state wide database - Streatrader.

Page last updated: Thursday, 25 November 2021