Statement of trade - temporary food premises

This form should be used by any business or community group who have been issued with a Temporary Food Registration and wish to advise Council of any additional trading site/s or event/s.

You should lodge this form with your Principal Council and any other Council in which you will be trading.

Alternatively, if your details are on the statewide database you can lodge your Statement of Trade on Streatrader.

Page last updated: Tuesday, 22 June 2021