Application to register temporary food premises for community groups

This application form should only be used if you are a club, church group, charity or other community group selling Class 2 or Class 3 food from a temporary site, such as a tent, stall or marquee.

If you are a registered food business operating from portable site such as a tent or marquee you will need a different application form.

Page last updated: Monday, 12 July 2021