Here are a few third party opportunities which may may help in the promotion of your event in Geelong.
Love Central Geelong
Love Central Geelong implements programs to improve the way central Geelong operates. This includes enhancing the marketing and promotion of the businesses in central Geelong.
Love Central Geelong is keen to hear about events and how they can be involved. This involvement relates to events that will have an impact in Geelong’s central Geelong (central business district) precinct.
Opportunities could include:
- event partnerships
- promotional displays
- distribution and display of promotional products (in shops)
- promotion at the monthly Farmer’s Market
- promotion on the Central Geelong Marketing website
- promotion in Central Geelong communications and PR initiatives.
There are a range of promotional opportunities that could be explored.
For information about event listings or advertising, contact Love Central Geelong.
Cinema screen advertising
Cinema advertising is a great medium for branding and profile building that can assist to help drive business straight to your door by advertising to moviegoers!
Experience advertisement in stunning and cutting edge digital format to a captive, attentive audience in full surround sound and colour, ensuring all focus and attention is on the big screen.
Cinema advertising is a cost effective medium that has demonstrated high levels of recall from patrons and has the benefits of captivating an audience and is cost effective.
For further information on screen advertising visit the Screenvision Media website.
The City has two cinemas available for public screenings for commercial advertising. These are Village and Readings.
- Village Cinemas, located in Ryrie Street, Central Geelong, offers the following promotional rates for a 30 second still motion advertisement screening. Production is extra:
$500 + GST for a 15 second advertisement
$650 + GST for a 30 second advertisement
- Reading Cinemas, situated at Town and Country Shopping Plaza, Waurn Ponds, engage the services of Val Morgan Cinema Network - Australia’s leading national supplier of screen advertising.
Visit the Val Morgan website for more information.
Bus Advertising allows you to specifically target potential customers in your geographic catchment areas.
By isolating your target market and using buses that circulate in your region, there will be very little wastage of your advertising dollar on distant customers.
It has been recognised that bus advertising is particularly effective for communicating with 'hard to reach' markets such as working women, active people and the mobile teenage groups.
There are two bus networks in Geelong which offer bus advertising opportunities – CDC Victoria (formerly Benders) and McHarrys Bus lines.
For further information contact Big Bus Media.