This two-hour workshop is designed to provide you with a broad understanding of what marketing is, as well as provide insight into key actions required to be successful in marketing your business.
The topics covered include:
- what is marketing and why it’s critical to successful business
- key elements of successful marketing
- gathering insightful market research and how it can be used for maximum advantage
- how to effectively attract and engage your target market
- how maximise customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy
- the role of social media and other key promotional tools.
31 May 2022, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
City of Greater Geelong Brougham Street office
Wadawurrung Country, 100 Brougham Street, Geelong
This is a free event
Bookings are essential
03 5272 4631