Discovering More Positive Education is designed to expand your Positive Education knowledge equipping you with fresh resources, research and classroom ideas to add to your wellbeing toolkit.
This comprehensive, multi-day course is designed to help you broaden your knowledge in a range of topics related to Positive Education and to deepen
your understanding of how to apply wellbeing science within an educational setting.
Our team draws on more than a decade of Positive Education experience as they lead you through interactive plenary sessions and practical exercises,and delve into key research related to human flourishing.
We provide a dynamic environment
where you are surrounded with other educators who are also on a journey to embed Positive Education in their school communities.
Please Note: This is a three-and-a-half-day residential course that commences at 5:00pm on Sunday 29 March.
Registrations will open from 4:30pm.
Bookings for this event close on Sunday 15 March, 2020.
Please note by purchasing a ticket for this event you are agreeing to our Booking Terms and Conditions.
For more wellbeing training courses and events see www.instituteofpositiveeducation.com
01 April 2020 - 04:00 PM
Geelong Grammar School
50 Biddlecombe Avenue, Corio, VIC 3214
• Three days at our signature Discovering More Positive Education Course
• Three nights’ accommodation at Geelong Grammar School
• Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• Access to leading practitioners in Positive Education
• Access to the Institute’s shop
• A deep insight into the science of wellbeing which is central to the best Positive Education
programmes around the world
• 25 Professional Development hours
Catering and/or dining
03 5273 9159
Institute of Positive Education, Geelong Grammar School