There is no one right way to be a parent; but Triple P offers information, support and practical answers to everyday parenting concerns.
Triple P promotes good communication and strong positive parent/child relationships. It
provides a positive approach to parenting and helps parents promote their children's development and manage their behaviour in a constructive and caring way. It helps parents recognise causes of common behaviour problems and to encourage desirable behaviour in their children.
Triple P offers suggestions and ideas to help parents to:
- build positive relationships with their children
- set rules and give instructions their children will follow
- respond to misbehaviour immediately, consistently and decisively
- praise and encourage behaviour they like
- use discipline strategies that work
- teach children new skills
- take care of themselves as parents.
The program is open to parents of children aged 2-8 years.
The groups run for 4 weeks, followed by up to two weekly telephone sessions.
Register online now!
Every Monday of every week from 19 October 2020 to 09 November 2020
26 October 2020, 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
02 November 2020, 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
09 November 2020, 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Regional Parenting Service
03 5272 4741