This service shouldn't be confused with Victoria's triple zero emergency service.
Our After Hours Emergency Service (AHES) operates every day of the year between the hours of 5:00pm and 8:00am Monday to Friday and 24 hours per day on weekends and Public Holidays. Please phone 03 5272 5272.
If your call requires assistance from the Police, Fire Brigade, Ambulance or SES, dial 000.
The following list provides examples of issues that are classed as an emergency. The list is indicative only and is non-exhaustive.
Issues where advice can be given or information may be found on our website:
- Animals - injured (domestic or native)
- Garbage tips - operating hours
- Gas leaks
- Pest control - private property
- Sewerage general enquiries and overflows
- Telstra lines - down and/or damaged
- Traffic signal faults
- Water main leaks
Issues that are not considered an emergency: