This service shouldn't be confused with Victoria's triple zero emergency service.
For urgent inquiries outside business hours including weekends and public holidays, please phone 03 5272 5272.
If your call requires assistance from the Police, Fire Brigade, Ambulance or SES, dial 000.
The following list provides examples of issues that are classed as urgent matters that will be dealt with out of hours. The list is indicative only and is non-exhaustive.
Issues where advice can be given or information may be found on our website:
- Animals - injured (domestic or native)
- Garbage tips - operating hours
- Gas leaks
- Pest control - private property
- Sewerage general enquiries and overflows
- Telstra lines - down and/or damaged
- Traffic signal faults
- Water main leaks
Issues that are not considered urgent: