Vic Emergency has issued a Severe Weather Warning for the Central District including Geelong with damaging winds expected today. Stay updated at

Remember you can report downed trees to us online or with our app.

Always call 000 if it is an emergency.

Report online:

Report with app:


For further info go to:

Emergency, Victoria's primary website for incident information and warnings

National Relay Service:
1800 555 667
Translating and Interpreting Service:
131 450


Telephone triple zero (000) in an emergency for the Fire Brigade, Police or Ambulance.

For any emergencies to do with City property or services out of normal business hours, phone the usual number 03 5272 5272.