Enrol to vote at a new residence

When you move house, you need to change your details on the State and Federal electoral rolls.

To do this you would need to:

  • pick up an enrolment form from any post office, or
  • phone the Victorian Electoral Commission (VEC) on 131 832.

Your new address will be then be recorded for any upcoming elections.

Page last updated: Tuesday, 29 October 2019