Voters Forms - Occupier Ratepayer

If you are an occupier of a rateable property and you are required to pay council rates for the property (either directly to the City of Greater Geelong or as a condition of your lease) you may apply for enrolment on the City’s voters’ roll.


Page last updated: Tuesday, 28 June 2022