Download the recipe card at the bottom of this page to cook along at home.
- 2 eggs
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup plain Greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 1/3 cups wholemeal
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease a muffin tin.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Then add the mashed banana, grated carrot, maple syrup,
yoghurt, oil, and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the flour, oats and cinnamon and mix until just combined. Spoon batter into the muffin tin and sprinkle the top with oats.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then place on a wire rack to finish cooling.