You can pay your domestic animal business permit renewal using our online payment process.
Your renewal should always be paid by 9 April each year to avoid late fees.
Payment of the full amount is required.
You can make a payment online using Visa or MasterCard only.
Pay a renewal
Please note: All payments made by credit and debit cards will incur a 0.46 percent charge to enable Council to recover the cost of merchant fees charged by financial institutions.
Before you pay...
You will require a copy of your renewal notice. Please find your permit number (enter numbers only) and payment reference which are located on the notice.
- You will find step by step instructions as you go through the payment process.
- Fields marked with a * require information to be provided.
- Receipts for online payments are not available, however you can either print the final screen or note down the details for future reference.
- Close the browser window when you are finished.
- When using the service we recommend that you use the navigation buttons provided within the screens.
- Use of the 'enter' key in some screens may have unexpected results.