Gateways Support Services is recognised and respected within the Geelong region for our expertise in supporting children, adolescents, adults with a broad range of disabilities including autism, intellectual disabilities, developmental delays, challenging behaviours and complex medical needs.
- Individual and group early intervention and therapy,
- Preschool inclusion services,
- Autism assessment for pre-school aged children,
- Support coordination and specialist support coordination,
- Group recreation and capacity-building activities and programs,
- Positive behaviour support,
- Individual support at home and in the community,
- Supported accommodation services,
- Out of Home Care for Children with a disability,
- Plan management and financial administration,
- Frail Aged and Dementia recreation and individual support, and
- Parent support and education.
Gateways has many years of proven experience with the National Disability Insurance Scheme, (NDIS), supporting participants since the scheme began in the Geelong region in July 2013.
We are an NDIS registered and quality accredited service provider and are privileged to support more than 2100 people each year.
We strive to adapt and tailor our supports to suit each individual who chooses our services and walk besides our participants and families for as long as they need us to do so.
||Wadawurrung Country, 12-14 Thompson Road, North Geelong 3215 VIC Australia
||Community group or not-for-profit – incorporated
||City of Greater Geelong
||03 5221 2984
||03 5223 1789
||Autism assessments require referral from a paediatrician.
||Many of our support services require a current NDIS plan or funding under NDIS Early Years Early Intervention. Please contact us for more information.
||Yes - We have a range of volunteering opportunities for individuals and corporates. Please see the Get Involved section of our website for more information or to register.
|Public transport access: