We are a Geelong based early intervention team that supports the development of children under 7 years of age. We provide evidence based intervention to help children learn in their natural environment.
We can help with:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Global Developmental Delay
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Speech Difficulties (a wide variety)
- Feeding Issues (picky eating)
- School transition
- Pragmatic language (social skills)
- Language delay
- and much more...
- Home visits
- Clinic sessions
- Early Childhood Education setting visits
- Parent workshops
- Early Education and Care Professional workshops.
We maximise on your child's learning opportunities by teaching you how to help your child. This is proven to be the best way to help children learn new skills.
You're welcome to call us to find out more.
||Wadawurrung Country, 44 Mount Pleasant Road, Belmont 3216 VIC Australia
||City of Greater Geelong
||0416 219 475
||We are NDIA and Medicare registered. Please visit our website to learn more about fees and funding.
||A referral is not necessary.
||There are no eligibility requirements.
If you would like to access Medicare rebates here is some information:
- A Chronic Disease Management (CDM) plan allows you to claim a medicare rebate for Allied Health Services, including Speech Pathology, of $52.95 per session for 5 sessions.
- You may have one CDM plan (5 sessions) per calendar year.
- You can get one from your General Practitioner (GP) who determines whether or not you are eligible.
- People who have a health or developmental difficulty that is likely to last for more than six months are eligible.
- This includes but is not limited to; stuttering, language delay, and speech delay.