Thank you for your interest in our club. We are a small club consisting of approximately 30 members (cars):
- 20 regularly join in club events
- 6 of our members compete in various events such as the Outback Challenge, Ateco Winch Challenge, Navruns etc
- 8 of us have young families along on our trips with children ranging in age from about 1 to 17.
Vehicles consist of:
- GQ and GU Patrols
- DA Ford Mavericks
- 60, 80 and 100 series Landcruisers
- a Discovery and a 4 Runner at various stages of modification.
Minimum requirements are:
- front and rear tow points
- all terrain tyres
- UHF radio
- first aid kit
- snatch strap
- two D rated shackles.
Trips are organised by various Club members and are rated easy, medium, hard or extreme. Some are day trips, but the majority are weekend outings, accommodation may vary from tents, vans and caravan parks to motels depending on location and preference.
Trip destinations vary, but some of our annual events include trips to the Otways, snow trip, sand dunes, Mt Cole and Avoca Pyrenees.
The objectives of the Club are to:
- promote good fellowship, technical knowledge, participation and co-operation in activities associated with the ownership and operation of a 4WD Vehicle
- encourage and promote responsible use of 4WD vehicles
- foster enjoyment of the Australian Bush
- arrange 4WD trips and social activities
- afford members such benefits and privileges as it may be possible to arrange.
Also our rules state that you may come along on a couple of trips as a guest of the club before having to join. That gives us all a get to know you period.
||Wadawurrung Country, 4 Wood Street, South Geelong 3220 VIC Australia
||Wadawurrung Country, PO Box 229, Drysdale 3222 VIC Australia
||Community group or not-for-profit – incorporated
||Victorian 4WD Club Association
||0414 593 716
||our rules state that you may come along on a couple of trips as a guest of the club before having to join. That gives us all a get to know you period