MyPath uses a unique ‘curriculum based framework’ to help you learn and maintain skills, maximise your independence and track your progress over time.
In consultation with your MyPath Educator, we support you in achieving your goals through a variety of fun teaching techniques.
We are accountable to you for learning and we track your progress to provide you with regular reports.
- Cooking and nutrition
- Living skills
- Adventure and recreation
- Health and Wellbeing
- Culture and The Arts
- Communication and Technology
- Non–accredited training
- Assistance with educational activities
- Personal assistance during tuition/instruction
- Assistance to get to training
- Assistance moving from school to further education
||Rear 117 Pakington Street, Geelong West 3218 VIC Australia
||Community group or not-for-profit – incorporated
||03 5222 6522
||03 5224 2729