The Committee for Bellarine is an incorporated not for profit organisation dedicated to the Bellarine Peninsula Region by pursuing and encouraging a sustainable approach to growth.
We lead and drive opportunities that enhance the quality of life on the Bellarine.
The Committee for Bellarine has grown into a leadership network that supports and enables sustainable and appropriate growth for existing and future communities - people and community emerging as vital components, adding social and cultural sustainability to the primary agenda below.
1. Identify = we take ideas and create real projects.
2. Facilitate = we connect the appropriate people, find practical solutions and define next steps.
3. Promote = we communicate openly, responsibly and effectively within our network, our partners, the community, and the media.
||15 Hancock St. Level 1, Suite 8 Drysdale 3222 VIC Australia
||P.O. Box 549 Drysdale 3222 VIC Australia
||Community group or not-for-profit – incorporated
||Buy Bellarine Inc.
||04 5221 2230
||0458 293 695
||Yes - office administration
|Public transport access:
The long-term focus of the Committee for Bellarine will be to:
- Establish and build a strong community presence.
- Establish taskforces using our diverse membership base.
- Establish a positive community relationship.
- Improve community attitudes to economic innovation and dynamism.
- Continue funding its operation as a not-for-profit organisation.