The Rotary Club of Geelong Central was founded in 1990 and was one of the first Clubs in the world to conduct meetings over breakfast.
We were also one of the first to have a female President!
Our Club is made up of people like you who want to make a difference in the community and the world we live in.
During the Clubs 27 years of service we have made almost a million dollars in donations to Local, National and International charities and projects.
Club projects have included:
- managing the monthly Waterfront Makers and Growers Market
- school building project in the Northern Territory at Gattalala
- kindergarten building project in Fiji
- supporting Barwon Healthm
- more than 3500 trees planted around Geelong
- building a residential dwelling in association with Habitat for Humanity
- supporting students in leadership, sporting, academic and community development programs.
||Wadawurrung Country, Volunteering Geelong, 192 Myers Street, Geelong 3220 VIC Australia
||Wadawurrung Country, PO Box 1927, Geelong 3220 VIC Australia
||Community group or not-for-profit – incorporated
||Wadawurrung Country, Australia Post Business Hive,
Volunteering Geelong, 192 Myers Street, Geelong 3220
||The Rotary Club of Geelong Central Inc is one of 15 Rotary Clubs in the Geelong area. All Rotary Clubs and Rotarians are part of Rotary International - the world's largest community service organisation.
||City of Greater Geelong
||Yes - Business persons and professionals are welcome to inquire about joining our club. Anyone is welcome to enquire about joining our "Friends of Rotary" if you are unable to attend regular meetings but still would like to contribute as a volunteer.
|Public transport access: