The Adult Mental Health Service provides community and in-patient services for people aged between 16 and 65 years, affected by serious complex mental illness.
Five community based adult mental health teams provide services to the Barwon sub-region.
The teams are multi-disciplinary and service a specific geographical area.
Service delivery includes the following:
- Comprehensive crisis Assessment
- Crisis Management & Treatment
- Case Management of complex issues
- Continuing Care
- Mobile Support & Treatment
- Mobile Clinical Rehabilitation.
||Wadawurrung Country, Corio Community Health Centre, 2 Gellibrand Street, Corio 3214 VIC Australia
||Batesford, Bell Park, Bell Post Hill, Clifton Springs, Corio, Lara, Little River, Lovely Banks, Norlane, North Shore
||03 4215 7219