Bravehearts Geelong provides prevention education to children.
Bravehearts' Mission is to prevent child sexual assault in our society.
Bravehearts has been operating for 20+ years with its proven range of services/programs relating specifically/holistically to prevention and early intervention.
Bravehearts’ work includes:
- specialist therapy for children and their non-offending family members
- case-management/advocacy support
- education for children aged 4-17 (personal, cyber safety and respectful relationship programs)
- training to professionals
- research, risk mitigation, legislative reform and media/public awareness campaigns.
Bravehearts has made a remarkable, quantifiable, positive difference in protecting everyone’s children.
||Wadawurrung Country, 36 Saffron Street, Newtown 3220 VIC Australia
||Wadawurrung Country, PO Box 8202, Newtown 3220 VIC Australia
||Community group or not-for-profit – incorporated
||1800 272 831
||0401 500 612