A free Victoria-wide community legal service that works only on disability-related legal problems, particularly those that affect people who have intellectual disability.
||Deakin University, Waterfront Campus, Building AD, Level 2, 1 Gheringhap Street, Geelong 3220 VIC Australia
||Community group or not-for-profit – incorporated
||03 5221 5100
- telephone information, advice and referral legal advocacy and casework in disability-related legal areas
- community education, primarily for people with disability
- policy and law reform including lobbying government and non-government bodies about laws and policies that affect people with disability
- books on disability rights issues are available for sale
- training for service providers may be arranged on a fee-for-service basis.