The Geelong Clinic is a 45 bed private mental health hospital that has been providing high quality psychiatric care since opening in 1998.
- Addictive behaviours
- Eating disorders
- TMS - Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Art therapy
- Dialetical Behaviour Therapy
- Emotional wellness
- Living well
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relapse and maintenance support (RAMS)
- Self Help Anxiety and Depression (SHADES)
||98 Townsend Road, St Albans Park 3219 VIC Australia
||03 5240 0700
||03 5248 4852
||Your local GP will be able to assist you with obtaining a referral to a Psychiatrist who is accredited at the hospital and who can organise your admission.
Access to any of the inpatient programs or day programs at The Geelong Clinic is available via referral.