An extended-care, case-management service for older people and the elderly who have dementia.
||267 Ryrie Street, Geelong 3220 VIC Australia
||Suite 7, 1st Floor, 267 Ryrie Street, Geelong 3220 VIC Australia
||Community group or not-for-profit – incorporated
||1300 478 776
||03 9244 0999
For many older people, home is where the heart is so we understand how important it is for you to remain living in your own home.
Whether your needs are basic or complex, we will work with you to identify the right support to help you stay where you want to be.
We invite you to experience the Southern Cross Care difference. Home care services can include:
- personal care: showering, grooming or getting dressed
- meal preparation
- light housekeeping
- transport to medical appointments or social activities
- shopping and other errands
- someone to stay with you overnight
- support with rehabilitation or exercise programs
- dementia advisory service
Home care services are available on a private fee-paying basis through our Community Support Services or you may also qualify for home care services through a government-funded Home Care Package.