Clonard College educates girls through offering an extensive range of excellent academic, cultural and sporting opportunities.
Our dedicated staff encourage our students to become creative and confident future leaders, through a tradition of promoting academic success while nurturing a strong sense of social responsibility.
At the heart of our College community is a commitment to nurturing faith. As a Kildare Ministries School, we continue the traditions of our founders, the Brigidine Sisters, by responding to the following values:
- Wonder - Celebrating all that is good with joy and gratitude
- Courage - Speaking and acting with integrity
- Hospitality - Welcoming all
- Hope - Bringing a sense of purpose
- Compassion - Walking with and having empathy for all
- Justice - making the needs of the vulnerable paramount
As a Catholic College, our community is ever mindful that God is the focus of our being and our actions.