Ocean Grove Community Hub (formerly Ocean Grove Neighbourhood Centre) provides the following courses, services and support to the whole community.
- accredited training
- health and wellbeing classes
- arts and craft classes
- preschool programs
- primary aged programs
- general interest classes
- computer classes
- cooking classes
- youth programs and services (youth workers available) this includes the weekly drop in program every Friday night
- support groups including mood support, counselling, breast cancer support etc
- room hire
- auspice community groups including the OG community garden
- support and referral for community
- news residents kits and welcome packs.
||1 John Dory Drive, Ocean Grove 3226 VIC Australia
||Community group or not-for-profit – incorporated
||City of Greater Geelong
||03 5255 4294
||03 5256 1813
||Various fees and charges are charged for different program areas. Some program areas are a gold coin, others vary in line with Govt fees and charges policies.
|Public transport access: