At William Parker Memorial Kindergarten we believe that the young child's kindergarten year is a time to foster and promote children's learning through a play based curriculum as we believe play is the optimum way children learn.
- every child is unique and valued
- in developing the child's sense of belonging and becoming
- in the importance of the link between home and kinder
- collaborative team work between staff and parents will lead to a positive learning environment
- it is important to encourage children to be independent learners, using skills of inquisition, exploration and risk taking
- the learning curriculum is flexible and inclusive, where diversity is respected and acknowledged.
||33 Griffen Street, Hamlyn Heights 3215 VIC Australia
||Bethany Kindergarten Services, Bethany Community Support.
||City of Greater Geelong, Geelong West, Hamlyn Heights, Herne Hill, Manifold Heights, North Geelong
||03 5273 2000