The Gallery offers a broad range of Learn programs to explore, respond and learn about our landscape and cultural identity.
Our Learn programs make connections between the art and ideas presented in our temporary exhibitions, or self-guided or Gallery Educator tours can be tailored to meet the needs of individual schools.
- Introductory tours of the Gallery and the collection
- Tours with cross-curricula interpretations
- Tours with a specific focus ie. history of the Geelong region
- Floortalks by artists and curators
- Hands-on activities, creating, making and responding to art
- Professional development for educators
- Educator previews of exhibitions
- Gallery Tots creative workshops for Early learning
- Gallery on Tour workshop kits for classroom use.