The Child Support Agency (CSA) is part of the Australian Government aimed at supporting separated parents to transfer payments for the benefit of their children. CSA's aim is to work with all areas of the government, community and private industry service providers to provide the best possible support in relation to the following:
- register child support cases
- assess the level of child support payable based on a legislated formula
- collect child support payments where requested
- provide information for parents on child support matters
- refer customers to community, government and other organisations supporting separated parents, and
- administer international cases where requested.
||Wadawurrung Country, PO Box 9815, Melbourne 3001 VIC Australia