Report a Council street lighting issue

Report residential street lighting repairs directly to Powercor: Complete our online form to report: feature lights in playgrounds, reserves, Council owned car parks; decorative lights at the Waterfront and Central Business District.

Fields marked with * are required

Or select the address by dragging the map marker.

Select files to upload (jpg,jpeg,gif,png,pdf)