Please complete this form to request a suspension for a student Webstar's Swim school membership at Splashdown for non-medical reasons.
Things to know before suspending your membership
All Webstar's Swim School members can suspend up to 4 weeks per year for non-medical reasons.
- You may suspend future lessons and direct debits in blocks of two or four weeks.
- Suspensions must not exceed a total of four weeks per year of membership and no more than four weeks in any 12-month period.
- You must provide at least one payment period’s notice to suspend.
- Suspensions for medical reasons must be submitted to your centre. Please contact your centre to discuss options on how to provide supporting documentation (for example: medical certificate).
- Please see the Webstar's Swim School membership terms and conditions for details.