Council Plan 2018-2022 - Putting Our Community first outlines how we will work towards making Greater Geelong a clever and creative city-region.
It will guide our resources to deliver infrastructure, services and program to the community in a sustainable way.
The 11 strategic priorities we will focus on for the next four years are:
- Improved health and safety of our community
- Informed social infrastructure and planning
- A more inclusive and diverse community
- Planned sustainable development
- Effective environmental management
- Vibrant arts and culture
- Integrated transport connections
- A thriving and sustainable economy
- Growing our tourism and events
- Innovative finances and technology
- Organisational leadership, strategy and governance