Councillor Mansfield moved to Geelong in 2011 to be with her husband.
She works as a GP and at Deakin University. She loves living in Geelong and
considers it home.
It’s exciting to see it grow, but we need Geelong to be a
healthy environment to live and work, with sustainable development and a
culture that includes everyone.
As Councillor, she wants to:
- be accessible to members of the community, and
promote transparency and engagement
- consider the impact of all decisions that come before
council on equity, health, wellbeing, and the environment
- increase cycling and walking routes to build a safer
and better connected Geelong
- ensure we stick to existing commitments to achieve a
more sustainable future, such as the Zero Carbon Emissions strategy
- make early childhood services more inclusive of the
- ensure our sports clubs have facilities to grow
- support local arts to create more vibrant communities.
Councillor Mansfield loves a lot about Geelong, but one of
her favourite things is the sense of community.
There is a strength and
resilience in our city that means we can face whatever challenges come our way.
If you would like to make a comment about a service, or require information or action in relation to an issue, you can: