Councillor Grzybek has been a resident of Lara since her family moved here 38 years ago. She went to school in Lara and Corio, and is now happy to see her own children go to school in Lara. She works at the Transport Accident Commission (TAC).
Councillor Grzybek is a passionate member of her community and serves as the Secretary to the Lara United Football Club.
Despite the City’s challenges she believes the future can be brighter than our proud history if we work hard together.
Councillor Grzybek hopes to achieve many things in her first term as Councillor:
- I’m confident we can deliver a professional council for the people of Geelong.
- I will work to ensure that the council delivers true value for money.
- I will strongly advocate for the people of the north to ensure we receive an equitable share of services.
- I hope that the Northern Arc is both built and fully utilised in the north.
- I hope that the council can deliver a type of hard waste collection within term one.
- Lastly, I hope I am part of a council that listens to people and restores respect in the institution for its citizens.
Councillor Grzybek’s favourite thing about Geelong is the optimism of our hard working, resilient people of the north.
- Community Health and Safety (Chair)
- An Inclusive and Diverse Community (Deputy Chair)
- Leadership and Governance (Deputy Chair)
- Municipal Association of Victoria
- G21 Health and Wellbeing Pillar
If you would like to make a comment about a service, or require information or action in relation to an issue, you can: