Phone: 0434 307 045
Email: [email protected]
About Councillor Murrihy
A family man who has been involved in community sporting clubs all my life.
I'm authentic, with a 'can do' attitude, enthusiasm, and the energy to get things done.
Why did you run for council?
Because I believe I have a good understanding of the community and I want to make a positive difference.
Top three areas of focus during your term
- Major improvements to Landy Field.
- Master Plan for Eastern Beach and implementation of actions in the plan.
- Kardinia Park precinct - improvements and implementation.
What does a 'clever and creative' Geelong region mean to you?
It means we have the opportunity to be brave and look at the bigger picture in our decision making.
Favourite thing about Greater Geelong?
Its urban feel and the lifestyle it offers.
Portfolios and Committees
- Arts, Live Entertainment & Hospitality portfolio (Deputy Co-Chair)
- Central Geelong Marketing portfolio (Chair)
- Economic Development portfolio (Chair)
- G21 Pillar – Economic Development
- G21 Pillar – Sports and Recreation
- Geelong Heritage Advisory Committee (Chair)
- Geelong Major Events
- Heritage portfolio (Chair)
- Innovative Solutions portfolio (Chair)
- Leisure & Recreation portfolio (Chair)
- Tourism portfolio (Deputy Chair)
If you would like to make a comment about a service, or require information or action in relation to an issue, you can: