Apply for a Council Consent

We have 3 different forms relating to Council Consents - you will need to use the correct form when applying.

You will need to:

  1. Download the relevant application form:
  2. Complete the details required
  3. Provide the required documentation
  4. Visit your nearest Customer Service Centre or mail your application and payment to:

    Municipal Building Surveyor
    City of Greater Geelong
    PO Box 104
    Geelong VIC 3220

Details of current fees are provided on the relevant application forms.

Page last updated: Monday, 31 January 2022