Street occupation permit application

Council local laws require a street occupation permit to be issued for approved public protection measures, prior to the occupation of Council’s asset.

If you require a Building Permit for the works please apply via Council's Building Services Department

Please complete the attached application.

Page last updated: Monday, 5 August 2019