For your information, we list below our terms and conditions for the use of our social media pages, which you can access in several ways.
Importantly, we reserve the right to permanently block or ban access to anyone who violates our terms and conditions.
- Be tolerant: Please respect the opinions of others and don't take disagreements personally. Don’t harass, abuse, troll or threaten on our page. We reserve the right to delete comments if we deem them unsuitable, and possibly ban you from future access.
- Keep it clean: Please don’t post sexually explicit material or obscene language. We will remove any such comments as soon as we detect them, and could also ban you from future access.
- Be respectful: We will not tolerate any comments that denigrate a person or group on the basis of their ethnicity, religion, gender, sexuality or age. We will promptly remove any such posts, and possibly ban you from future access.
- Make it legal: We regularly monitor this page on a daily basis, and will immediately remove any comments we believe could be defamatory, or breach other laws (such as the Copyright Act).
- Spam ban: We will ban spammers immediately.
Please enjoy our page, and we look forward to answering your questions and providing you with the latest City news.