Food Safety Programs

Food Safety Programs (FSP) are required by some food businesses.

This depends on the classification of food you are selling to the public.

Proprietors of Class 1 and 2 food businesses must lodge with Council, either an independent FSP (Class 1 or 2) or a Department of Health and Human Services approved Template (only for Class 2). 

FSP Templates can be:

The FSP is designed and implemented to assist in preventing and controlling unsafe or unsanitary conditions from the sale and handling of food.

Proprietors of a Class 3 business are no longer required to lodge a FSP but only required to keep specified records.

I want to:  

Phone/Visit: Customer Service contacts and locations