Each year we produce a wall calendar free of charge to residents and deliver to over 100,000 households.
The annual Geelong calendar is available in the second week of December each year.
The calendar details a variety of events, markets and special days to keep you up to date with what's happening in the Geelong region.
2021 calendar competition
Each year we hold a calendar competition to attract hundreds of photographs from amazing local snappers. The photos in this year's calendar have been selected from entries by amateur and professional photographers from around the region.
- Voting is now closed for the 2021 competition
Over 110,000 calendars will be delivered to residents' homes and the City's customer service and leisure centres. Delivery will begin during the second week of December.
Sometimes residents don't get a calendar delivered because they've been missed in the delivery process. This can be because:
- you don't have a letter box
- you have a No Junk Mail sticker on your letter box
- you live in Anakie where residents collect the calendars from the General Store
- your street may have been missed in the delivery process.
If you have been missed please contact us.