You are required to apply for a Vehicle Crossing Permit to construct your driveway.
Please contact us via [email protected] to request a lodgment form.
You will need the following information prior to requesting a Vehicle Crossing Permit:
- property details such as:
- lot number
- house number
- owner, phone number and postal address including postcode
- applicant name
- contractor, phone number and postal address including postcode
- public liability cover details including:
- insurance company
- policy number
- expiry date
- a current certificate of currency, to the value of $10 million, is required as proof of insurance.
- if the vehicle crossing is required as a condition of a planning permit, you will need to provide the following additional information:
- is the vehicle crossing a standard (that is: infill only) or a non-standard permit (that is: relocation, duplication, widening etc)?
- if non-standard, specifics of requirements must be listed on the form such as:
- property line level requested
- crossing width in metres
- distance from left or right boundary
- as the applicant/contractor, you will be required to sign and date the form.
On receipt of the relevant fee for this Vehicle Crossing Permit, you will be provided with a printed receipt.
Receipt of payment does not automatically mean that your permit has been approved.
You may enquire about arranging inspections at this time.