Lodge a private building surveyor 'Section 80' notification

A Section 80 is always required when a Private Building Surveyor is appointed as surveyor for building work to be undertaken within our municipality.


To lodge a Section 80 notification you will require a myGeelong account which is registered with us as a Private Building Surveyor.

Lodging your notification

Lodging and managing of Section 80 notifications is done through your myGeelong

When lodging a notification you'll need to provide:

  • property details
  • relevant documents

Lodge a Section 80 in myGeelong

Page last updated: Monday, 4 October 2021