Septic and other waste water systems application form

Some properties within the City of Greater Geelong region are un-sewered. If you are planning to build on property that is un-sewered, you will need to install a septic tank system to provide sewerage to the home.

To do this you will need to obtain a permit to install or alter a septic tank system and permission to use a septic system. You can get these by contacting the Environmental Health Department on 03 5272 4411.

Page last updated: Tuesday, 4 August 2020