Land liable to flooding

A property information request will confirm if your property is on designated land or land liable to flooding.

If you plan to build on designated land or land liable to flooding, you will need to apply for a Report and Consent from Council.

The minimum floor levels of the proposed building will be established under the Report and Consent pursuant to Regulations 153 and 154 respectively.

Your design documentation will then need to have the floor level specified which will then need to be established on site by a licensed land surveyor.

Page last updated: Tuesday, 4 January 2022